Sunday 15 February 2009

14 February that without you...

This is for you...

Haiz ... ...
so fast,
i just pass the second valentine without you.
i hate the feeling.
i feel lonely,
i feel nothing,
i feel meaningless in my life.
since the ending of our relationship,
my life is out of target.
i can't get the the reason why i still alive.
i feel like I'm living without ambition,
i feel like I'm wasting my time.
i can't stop missing you,
i can't stop think bout you,
i can't stop imagine bout you,
and i can't stop dream bout you.
for the pass few years,
since i holding driving license until now,
i never stop myself to "visit" you until now.
although i live in my own imagination,
my own world,
i still happy that you're inside.
i can't run my life without you.


for now,
i proud to announce to everyone including you.
I Love you,
since the day i say I Love You,
i never regret,
never stop to give you my Love.
i told my self,
this Love will continue until the end of my life.

although is a bit late,
but i believe it is still meaning full.
i prepared a flower for you
and i would like to say
Happy Valentine

P.S I Love You...

1 comment:

  1. wahh, some1 main blogspot ooo nw.. haha... summore similar to my template. lucky no Jigoku Shoujo onli. neway, tht bear is quite kawaii.. :p

    ReplyDelete