Monday 27 July 2009

13 Days After...

After 13 days, no news can be follow up after that day. I realize that I miss you more than usual, I can't even answer myself what is happening after that.

Frankly speaking i was thinking to make an ending after that day, because I thinking you are really not welcome me. Therefore I think to stop, but unfortunely it is just a piece of word from my mouth only. Untill today, I only understand that I will never make it, it is so hard and it is a thing that i wont do it at all. The situation is just like a tree, it will never remove unless I burn the whole thing and I was thinking that if this really happen maybe there is the time I should end my life. Is not I can't but I don't want to do it, like i said it is my only "property".

The more I saw the more I think,
The more I think the more I Miss.
Without surprise I will dream for the 7th times and more.

However, anyone can give me an idea/solution what should I going to do next. I got no idea what should I do for following step, should I just disappear like this? or I need to do more? for example?

1 comment: