Tuesday 14 July 2009

Stress...

Stress... I am really stress...
Now my life is full with stress...
I couldn't stand it anymore,
but what can I do to cure this???

I don't know why, start from yesterday onward i am really stress... I stress without reason, I stress without purpose... I was curious, I was wondering what is happen to me... This condition is never happen on me, but why now this is happen... i was thinking, should i continue living??? I can't find the meaning of living instead, but why should i stay alive??? Haiz~~~

"I can even get one for you which is the style that you like the most, but I can't... I know you wont allow, and i can't even offer to you... I want to cry, but why i can't do so... Is it because i am a male??? or I cannot do so.... Reason is???"

No comments:

Post a Comment