Tuesday 14 July 2009

What I have done???

Through out this few years, I am totally no idea about what is happen to her within this period. I jealous my friend because they can stil see those who they love, they got plenty of way to meet, see, chat with their beloved. But, why i don't have??? Why i got to stay lonely??? Why no one can help me in this??? Sometime i feel that I am a Dangerous person, because I can have different face when i face different people in different situation. I told myself, if one day something serious is happen on me, I believe I stil can smile and act like nothing is happening. Sometime I quite agree with what my friend told me, he say I am a cold blood monster (No Emotion). Don't you feel that's is scary??? But I feel it is scary.

Since I don't know about her, I create my own way to know about it. Not spying, No private inspector, but only my brain. If i want to know anything, i analize myself. Sounds ridiculous right??? but it is true, this is what am i doing in the past 24/7 in order to know about her. Since last year, she start to edit her shoutout daily. This is the sources i use to analize her emotion daily, through the way she type, I can read her feeling on that day. Although I cannot guaranty it is 100% accurate, but I believe the accuracy is 80%-90%. In February 11, 2009, she reused her space to blog again. This is a great news for me and it is another new source to know her more. After that day, I follow her blog daily. I think i can consider myself as a loyal blog follower, because i checking it at least 3 hours to follow the latest post. I copy down each new post and shoutout to further analize it (want to learn how i make it???).

Today, Jull 13, 2009. Early morning i click on her post to see any further renew on content and coment or not, i only realize. I being Block by her, I can't read her blog without her authority. I was shock, in begining i though it wan just an accident. I keep trying to access for whole morning, I knew it, I almost cry. At the end, I told myself it might just a accident, or maybe something wrong to MSN server or my com. So i send her a message request for authority to read her blog, and I go have a shower to attend one appoinment with doctor, to get some treatment for my leg. After i done everything and back at night, I try again but I still couldn't access to it. I thought she not yet approve so Ijust wait for it. While waiting, I found out she update her shoutout and request for help. so I type a message on her notes and i get reply after 30 minute. The message that she reply is really make me shock, after I rad through that notes I only realize that she is purposely block me from viewing her blog.

I couldn't understand why she do so, I keep asking myself what I've done. How come she will so angry with me until block me away, i stil remember in the block she wrote that her mum is not around and she is not happy. I wrote her a comment to cheer her up, I still remember the content is

"hey gal, relax and take it easy... I know you can handle it..."

few hours later she change her shoutout

"u asked me why i dont smile.. the answer is simple.. because i'm unhappy and i don't think its funny at all!!!"

I believe I being block by her after she post this shoutout, but i feel my comment is nothing to do with this. I really couldn't understand what is happening, everything is come so sudden and make my mind blank for quite a long time.

Anyone can answer me,
What I have done???
What I have done that make her so angry with me when i din do anything???

Anyone???

No comments:

Post a Comment