Saturday 4 July 2009

I have a Dream...

At midnight of 3rd of July, I have a dream.
A dream that refresh my memory,
A dream that cure my "pain" for a moment.
Who was in that dream???
Whoelse??? Of Course is The Only ONE~~~

Honest to say I dun really like to dream, because human can't store dream for long time. once you woke up from bed, 80%-90% of the content will be missing. That's wasn't a good feeling right??? Otherwise, most of the dream, when it comes to the best part or the moment that you wait for long long time, you will be AWAKE and you will say NOOOOOO~~~ because your "story line" is being stop and it can't continue anymore. F***

However, although I just can remember part of the dream but I like it a lots because in the story in that dream is a thing that i want to do since long time ago, but due to no opportunities and I got no guts to do it so it was kept in my heart for long long time.

The content is:
I was a secret agent assign by federal goverment.
One day, I receive a "project" and the job is really dangerous until i got to sacrify anytime... (Sounds ridiculous ya... haha) So before I die i want to settle down everything that i not yet done, therefore i date her out in a very nice restaurant. I wear formally and they are few agent come along with me, I choose a place and wait for her. It is mixture of feeling at that moment, Happy, Sad, Nervous and etc. Finally, she is coming. OMG!!! She is stil so beautiful as usual and she appear like an angel. I stand up and serve her for sit and order some drinks. after few conversation I straight get in to main title. I explain to her what I did previously and the reason i do so, it is take for quite a long time. At the end i apologize about it, I stand up and bow then i walk away because i not really think that she will forgive me. I just can say what I do previously is really ridiculous and it is over the limit, therefore if she din forgive me i just can blame myself. However, atlaest i already told her and explain about it. While i walk away, someone is draging my hand and i was shock, i stop moving and turn see who is the one pulling my hand. suprisingly is she, she pull my hand. i was shock and "stone" right there for quite sometime. afterward, She walk along with me. we walk for quite sometimes, i turn myself, hug her. My tears is drop at the same time, i kissed her forehead. Then i walk away and go for my project.

I wake up on time, and this is what i still remember.
haiz...

No comments:

Post a Comment