Wednesday 25 March 2009

1st post

recently, i keep dream about you...
while i read you blog, i think about you...
when i was free, you appear in my mind...
when i brainstorm, you are the first who pop out...
but why my dream nvr come true???
and why it seems like far away from me...

i realize, man will jealous also...
guys can moody without reason...
sometimes, guys can be more emotional than woman...
it including me...

recently, some changes happen to me...
i will talk to oneself...
no matter my subject is talking, staring and etc...
i can talk none stop...

otherwise, i become more and more emotional, speechless...
worst to worst i lost my confident to myself again...
gods... what is happening right now...
i just overcome it but now come back again... WHY!!!

i am worry...
somehow can known it as scared also...
how come i will be like that???
why???

is't because i am lonely???
i have that feeling it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment