Monday 9 March 2009

Calmly thinks about you...

I can't stop looking in your eyes,
But my words don't come out straight.
I don't know what to say, no.
On Monday, I tell myself u got to wait.
Dave, don't rush it. Don't anticipate.
Take it slowly, it’s ok it's ok.
I just want a chance to know you,
To know the love you have inside.
And I don’t want to look back on life,
To see this missed opportunity,
Even at the risk of looking like a fool to you.
On Wednesday I casually walk on by,
To find that you're not there,
I act like I don't care.
But on Friday I catch a glimpse of you,
I tell myself don’t hesitate.
You just walk up and say hello! Say hello!
I just want a chance to know you,
To know the woman deep inside.
And I don’t want to look back on life
To see this missed opportunity
To get to know you,
Even at the risk of looking like a fool to you.
I just want a chance to know you
To know the love you have inside

Will I ever know your heart?

No comments:

Post a Comment